June 5, 2021
Alec, Eric, Richard, Josh
- Seed data is currently generic.
- VPN is turned on
- New droplets=VPS=server should go in the SF hadoop
- We we can run these in containers under a namespace
- going to stop using SSH but only for the VPN server
- It's tough when people work on the same dataset at the same time. We should consider reducing the size of possible submission areas.
- Getting datasets before getting agencies is a terrible user experience. Having a complete Agencies table is going to be critical for encouraging people to submit and use
- We should monitor how much time we spend on Dolt bounties. Right now it looks like Eric's in there periodically throughout the day.
- Working on readmes and .env to get it running locally and deployable