Comment on page
February 1, 2023
Josh is still primarily working on grant application and collaboration with groups local to Pittsburgh using or generating data.
Jacob is working on long-term software projects related to more permanent Data Sources.
- Research on Detroit Police Department (discussing new information today)
- OPD would give the requestor the ability to request complaint and calls for service data, providing it as a Pandas dataframe
- Machine learning identification of URLs
- More notes about this project in recent community call notes
- Scheduling a working session next week
- Stocking wrote a crawler which PDAP can fork + keep in our repo to regex ID URLs → JSON labels; craeft offered to host stuff on a personal box for us to access/use